The Alumni Association of the School of Nursing of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Nursing Scholarship Fund was established in 1993 by the Board of Directors of the Nurses' Alumni Association of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania to provide financial support to nursing students and promote the nursing profession.
To apply for a scholarship from the Alumni Association of the School of Nursing of the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Nursing Scholarship Fund you must be accepted in or currently enrolled in an NLN-accredited program (LPN, AD, diploma or BSN).
• Must demonstrate interest in the nursing profession
• Must demonstrate financial need
• Must be a resident of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery or Philadelphia county in Pennsylvania; Burlington, Camden or Gloucester county in New Jersey or New Castle county in Delaware
• Preference given to an applicant who is related to or sponsored by a HUP Alumni
Scholarship award(s) are determined annually. Award amounts will range from $500 to $5,000 and can only be applied towards tuition and educational fees.
A COMPLETE APPLICATION INCLUDES:
• Copy of your high school transcript (if applicable)
• Copy of your post-secondary transcript (if applicable)
• Copy of your financial award letter from the college/university you plan to attend
• Copy of your college/university’s estimated cost of attendance.
• Copy of your final SAR or FAFSA Report returned from the U. S. Department of Education
• Two Recommendation Letters
• Sponsor Form (if applicable)
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?