CATEGORY 3: Large Organizations
The Spokane Arts Grant Awards, known as SAGA, enables a thriving arts economy. Grant funding financially supports arts and culture projects and programs, from large organizations who meet the Spokane community’s needs.
Applications are judged on:
• Artistic Merit: Spokane Arts encourages innovative, creative and unique programming in Spokane.
• Effectiveness: We provide support to local arts organizations and collectives that are well-planned and managed effectively.
• Community Impact: We encourage proposals that reflect the diversity of the Spokane community.
Selecting which grant round you apply for is very important. We generally allow a grant funding period of up to one year. For example, if you choose to apply to this grant application (Round 1), and are funded April 1, 2018, you must complete your grant report by April 1, 2019.
SAGA grants are non-renewable.
Large organizations applying for SAGA must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
You must be offering projects, or working in a way that directly impacts and benefits the Spokane region.
You will be required to submit a budget and a detailed narrative that explains how you intend to use the grant money to benefit Spokane, and why this grant money is important to your organization's success.
Only one application total may be submitted per organization or collective during each funding round.
The following groups or organizations are NOT eligible to apply for funding:
• Organizations that exclusively raise funds
• Organizations or groups that require participation in religious services and/or education as a condition of receiving services
• Organizations or groups that have discriminatory policies and/or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex/gender, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information or political beliefs
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?