Gerald C. Bulkeley, a graduate of Abingdon High School, served the Abingdon community and its young people through a variety of civic and educational leadership activities. Mr. Bulkeley’s family established the Gerald C. Bulkeley Scholarship in his memory.
This scholarship is available for students attending school District 276 and residing within the boundaries of former District 217. One student will be awarded $1,500 each year for 4 years. This scholarship is to be used for tuition and fees of the college or university to be attended.
2. Letters of Recommendation.
3. Applicant’s demonstrated desire to succeed.
1. Applicant must attend school in District 267.
2. Applicant must live in boundaries of former District 217.(see map for details)
3. Applicant must plan to attend a four year college or university.
1. Completed Application.
3. Two Online Letters of Recommendation (obtain email addresses for each).
5. ACT scores.
Total Amount Awarded$6,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?