Scholarship established to give financial assistance in memory of Susan G. "Suzi" Conner, a dedicated teacher who taught her students how to believe in themselves and achieve success. It is available to a graduating senior from a Sangamon County high school, who is pursing a degree in special education.
• Be a graduating senior from a high school in Sangamon County, Illinois
• Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a non-weighted 4.0 scale
• Pursue a degree in special education, with the intent of teaching special education students
• Demonstrate financial need
• Attend school as a full-time student in the coming fall at an accredited community college or four year college/university
Number of Awards1
Total Amount Awarded$500
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?