The postdoctoral program will support a two-year research endeavor that promotes integration of molecular imaging into the career of the trainee.
This $65,000 grant provides $32,500 annually for two years and is made possible through a grant from the Education and Research Foundation for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging.
This application must be completed in its entirety and submitted along with:
Principal investigator's current curriculum vitae, attached to application section 'General Information'.
A research abstract and a detailed research proposal not to exceed 10 pages, excluding references, attached to application section 'Research Proposal'.
One letter of recommendation from the program director or research supervisor, who must be am SNMMI member. Further instructions are included in the 'Letters of Recommendation' section of this application.
One letter of recommendation from a professional reference. Further instructions are included in the 'Letters of Recommendation' section of this application.
• MD, MD/PhD, PhD and PharmD applicants are eligible.
• Applicants from any country may apply; the research may be performed in any country.
• Applicants must hold a full-time position in an educational institution when the award starts.
• Applicants must have completed all basic training and be no more than 2 years post training.
• Applicants must not have served as a principal investigator on peer-reviewed grants totaling $50,000 or more in a single calendar year.
• Preference will be given to individuals who have demonstrated great potential for a research career in the field of molecular imaging and whose research focuses on translational in vivo studies that include radionuclide imaging or therapy.
• Only one application per trainee is accepted. No grantee may receive more than one SNMMI research grant in any one year. Likewise no other research grant request or continuation will be considered until a satisfactory summary of an earlier grant is received.
Number of Awards1
Total Amount Awarded$65,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?