The Illinois Counties Association and Nationwide will be awarding an academic scholarship to one (1) master's level student (or above) who is a resident of Cook County in the 2018-2019 academic year.
ICA/NRS selects finalists on the basis of academic record, demonstrated leadership, participation in school and community activities, honors, work experience, and goals. Only complete applications will be considered.
• Applicants must be a resident of an Illinois county participating in the Nationwide’s 457(b) plan offered through the NACo Deferred Compensation Program.
• Applicants must have been accepted into an accredited college or university.
• Applicants must be a U.S. citizen, resident of the State of Illinois and Cook County.
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time (minimum 12 credit hours) at an accredited 4-year college or university.
• Applicants must complete the entire academic year without interruption.
• Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
• Applicants may only submit one application per year.
• Application must be submitted online at http://illinoiscountiesassociation.org/news.html
no later than April 27, 2018.
Be sure to review the full scholarship application requirements.
Number of Awards1
Total Amount Awarded$7,000
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?