Apply now for the Clay County Chamber Foundation Scholarships, 2017-18! Please note: This online application can be used to apply for all scholarships administered by the Clay County Chamber Foundation Scholarship Committee, including the Clay Chamber Foundation Awards, the Clay County Bar Association Scholarship, the Defense Acquisition University Foundation Scholarships (STEM and non-STEM), and the Orange Park Medical Center Scholarship. Students only need to apply once to be considered for any/all of these programs. All high school seniors are encouraged to apply regardless of academic merit or financial need status; the scholarship committee will consider all eligible students, and will base award decisions on the entire application, not just test scores, GPA, financial circumstances, etc.
• Applicants must be United States citizens or legal residents
• Applicants must live in Clay County, Florida
• Applicants must be high school seniors graduating in 2018
• Applicants may be home-schooled seniors, or may be seniors attending any public or private high school in Northeast Florida
• Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited vocational school, community college, or college/university in the Fall/Winter of 2018
• All applicants must apply online
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?