Application will open March 1.
AHIMA is introducing a very exciting opportunity at the 2018 AHIMA Convention in Miami, FL! AHIMA will be launching a volunteer program for current students or new graduates to attend the 2018 AHIMA convention with all expenses paid (within the AHIMA travel policy guidelines). The selected volunteers will be assigned activities throughout the convention. This is a great opportunity for our future leaders to become more engaged in the profession! Volunteer activities may include:
• Info Booth
• Door Monitors
• Stuff bags
• Bag and badge pickup
• Pre-meeting support
• Career Theater and Fair
• Introducing speakers
*Additional tasks as they arise
To be eligible for selection to participate in the Student Volunteer Program at Convention, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Verify that you meet the above eligibility requirements.
- Locate and save electronic copies of required transcripts and resume.
- Select a current educator to provide a recommendation.
- Review the application question and prepare your response.
- Review the application questions required for the video response, prepare and upload to YouTube following the attached instructions.
- You will be able to save and return to the application as many times before the application closing date.
Online Application Opens: March 1, 2018
Online Application Closes: April 30, 2018
Online Application Process
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?