By completing this application, you will be considered to receive one of the more than 40 Leadership School national scholarships that are available.
The Scholarship Endowment Fund of Sigma Alpha Epsilon's Merit Key Society as well as the Charles D. Collins Fund will be used to award scholarships given to brothers to pay for Leadership School tuition for the 83rd John O. Moseley Leadership School.
Winners of the scholarship will have their scholarship moneys applied to their Leadership School tuition. If a winner has already paid his tuition, he will be reimbursed for the value of the scholarship.
- Each application must be completed in full. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Each applicant must be an initiated, active, undergraduate brother with sophomore standing or higher.
- Each applicant must have at least a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better to be eligible.
- Each applicant's chapter must be in good financial and reporting standing with the Fraternity Service Center, as determined by the Department of Membership and Records.
- Each applicant must submit a transcript with his application. This transcript is to be uploaded to this application. Unofficial applications are acceptable.
- Letters of recommendation are not required and should not be submitted.
- Late or incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Recipients of the scholarship are required to attend and graduate from the 83rd John O. Moseley Leadership School.
- Failure to graduate from the 83rd John O. Moseley Leadership School will result in the recipient being billed for the full cost of Leadership School and the value of his scholarship.
The item(s) you are requesting to delete has data. If you do not want to permanently lose the data, we suggest you export all application/evaluation data before deleting. If you understand that deleting this portion of your form will result in the permanent loss of the associated data, please type "DELETE" in all capital letters in the space below.
By choosing to submit your application, you are locking your application and will be unable to make any future changes.
Do you wish to proceed?