1. The nominee must be a Psi Chi member who has served as a chapter faculty advisor or coadvisor to an active Psi Chi chapter for at least two years at the time of nomination. An active chapter is defined as having at least one induction per year.
2. A nominated advisor cannot have received the Regional Faculty Advisor Award in the past three years.
3. The nominee cannot be serving on the Psi Chi Board of Directors at the time of nomination and cannot be a previous Denmark Award winner.
4. The chapter must have earned a Model Chapter Award at least once within the last three years as evidence of its health and vitality.
STYLE / STANDARDS
1. Nominations must be an electronic document written in English conforming strictly to the instructions in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA).
2. The text of the nomination letter is limited to 1,000 words in 12-point font (double-spaced).
3. Nominations are not masked.
1. Nominators can be Faculty Colleagues, Department Chairs, Psi Chi Chapters, Officers, or any member. Nominate the Psi Chi faculty advisor by submitting a letter of nomination and providing other information. (described below)
The link for submissions is available at least one month prior to the submission deadline.
2.Each chapter may nominate one faculty advisor or co-advisor a year who meets the requirements.
3. The letter of nomination, limited to 1,000 words must be in narrative, not list form, and must include:
• a statement describing the nominee’s contributions as a faculty advisor,
• the length and dates of service as faculty advisor and, if applicable, as a past member of the Psi Chi Board of Directors, and
• a statement describing the nominee’s contributions to Psi Chi and psychology at the state, regional, national, and/or international level.
4. The Psi Chi Central Office will compile information from the past three years about the chapter’s member registrations, reports to Eye on Psi Chi, and participation in Society elections.
5. Submissions are accepted online until 11:30pm HST of the deadline. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Winners should submit a 150-word biography (written by the advisor in third person), and a digital photo (600 KB or larger in size) for publication in the Eye on Psi Chi.