1. Must be a currently registered Girl Scout in GSUSA.
2. Must be at least a senior in high school (graduating this spring).
3. Earned the Girl Scout Gold Award or its equivalent (First Class, Curved Bar, or Golden Eaglet):
a. Earned award while registered with Girl Scouts – North Carolina Coastal Pines OR
b. Earned the award in another council (including Girl Scouts of Coastal Carolina and Pines of Carolina Girl Scout Council) and is now currently registered with
Girl Scouts – North Carolina Coastal Pines
4. Must show evidence of academic and/or professional achievement.
5. Must exhibit how she incorporates the Girl Scout Promise and Law into every aspect of her life.
6. Must have a concrete plan for how the award money would be used for further education or skill development.