Applicants for this grant must:
• first apply for and receive an FBI NCAVC intern position (apply at www.fbijobs.gov/232.asp) and
• be an undergraduate or graduate Psi Chi member with a member ID number on file at the Central Office when applying to the FBI NCAVC internship.
1. Letter of Acceptance. Provide a letter from the FBI NCAVC staff indicating the applicant has been conditionally accepted for an internship position.
2. Resume. Describe academic history, research experience, relevant employment, and involvement in the local Psi Chi chapter.
3. Transcript. An official transcript from the applicant’s current academic institution or UN-tampered PDF upload.
4. Reference Letter. Include a reference letter from the advisor describing the applicant’s participation in the local Psi Chi chapter.
5. Statement of Funding. A statement from the applicant describing the financial support expected from parents, institutions, or other sources during the internship and the applicant’s unmet financial needs during the internship.