1. The nominee must be a Psi Chi president in the
current academic year or a Psi Chi president from
the previous academic year.
2. The nominated president must have been active in
providing leadership to the local chapter, resulting
in a record of achievements demonstrating abilities
to achieve management objectives through work
with others (e.g., planning local chapter activities,
participating in or planning research activities,
or participating with the local chapter in attending
regional, national, or international conferences).
Demonstrated skills that will be most valued in
evaluating nominations are:
• specific work accomplishments,
• setting and maintaining high standards of work
• abilities which promote group efforts, and
• superior communication skills.