Purpose: The purpose of this program is to provide funds for undergraduate members to conduct summer research under the supervision of members of the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR). Each of the two $5,000 grants to be awarded annually in the program will provide a stipend of $3,500 to the Psi Chi student applicant plus $1,500 to the sponsoring CUR faculty member supervising the research. Applications will be accepted until 11:30pm HST.
Applicants for these grants must:
• be an undergraduate Psi Chi member with a member ID number on file at the Central Office,
• identify their own CUR sponsor for their summer research project and
• still be enrolled as an undergraduate student after the grant-sponsored summer research is conducted.
STYLE / STANDARDS
1. Applications must be an electronic document written in English conforming strictly to the instructions in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA).
2. The application (including supporting letters and documents) should not exceed 10 pages in 12-point font (double-spaced).